The innovation and incubation platform dedicated to esport to support the development of new products and services, and to encourage the implementation of open innovation experiments.
Paris&Co is launching an innovation and incubation platform dedicated to esport to support the development of new products and services, and to encourage the implementation of open innovation experiments.
Our target :
The call for applications is addressed to innovative startups and companies
- under development or having already finalised an initial product/service offer and having validated its adequacy with the market, through a preliminary study or with at least one beta tester/Customer.
- de of less than 5 years for applications in Seed or Take-Off and of less than 8 years for applications in "Out-of-Wall".
- developing products and services for the esport sector
Esport theme :
The esport theme is considered here in a broad sense and includes:
- from amateur to professional esport practice;
- solutions for offline or online players ;
- production and management of esport events and shows, from their organisation to their broadcasting, including their marketing (ticketing, marketing, sponsorship, broadcasting rights, etc.)
- technical management of the practice (network, systems, accessories, setup, etc.) ;
- all technologies/accessories/materials accompanying all practices ;
- all services and products associated or complementary to these various subjects.
Selection criteria :
The following criteria will contribute to the selection of the lauréates :
- the innovative nature of the project, concept, product or service ;
- the economic potential of the company and the ability to create jobs ;
- the credibility and seriousness of the Business Plan ;
- the potential for international diffusion of innovation ;
- the complementarity of the project leaders.
How to apply ?
Step 1 : create an account on this platform: : https://candidatures.incubateurs.parisandco.com/en/challenges/candidature-incubation?lang=en and click on "participate"
Step 2 : Answer the form online, submit your file and the Kbis.
Step 3 : we will contact you as soon as possible to set a date for your visit before the selection board (the selection committee meets regularly).
Without the 3 documents mentioned below, your application will not be considered complete.
- A project identity form: to be filled in obligatorily
- Business Plan presentation folder in mandatory PPT format (15-25 slides max.) which must include the following elements (in French or English):
- Description of the activity and offer(s) of products and/or services
- Market, environment and competitive positioning
- Business model et stratégie commerciale
- Technology - R&D: progress and main developments to come
- Innovative nature of the project in the field of esport
- HR: current team, number of future employees and CVs of exécutives
- Financial information: 12-month cash-flow plan, historical turnover (n-1 and n-2 if available) and 3-year projection, 3-year financing plan
- Your needs and expectations regarding Paris&Co support
- Administrative documents :
- Kbis extract less than 3 months old (if available)
- Copy of the identity card of the company's representative(s)
To apply, you must create an account on the platform. We recommend the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 11.