AN ADAPTED INCUBATION PROGRAM
Join the innovation platform dedicated to esports, bringing together large companies, entrepreneurs and expert institutions.
- Support the growth of your innovative startup in the esports sector;
- Accelerate the go-to-market transformation from innovation into businesses and identify opportunities for collaboration;
- Get together with entrepreneurs and large companies in a unique place;
- Benefit from a large panel of tools and services of Paris&Co and its partners.
Our job is to help you to grow,
we do not take any equity stakes.
We support esports entrepreneurs:
- In development or with a first product/service and a confirmation of the market through a preliminary study or one beta testers/customers;
- Aged less than 5 years old for the Startup and Take Off offers and less than 8 years old for the "Hors Murs" offer;
- Developing products and services for the esports sector.
STARTUP OFFER (1 YEAR)
Is your startup being launched or is it in the process of being created? Are you looking for your first clients?
By joining the Paris&Co Startup program, you will benefit from the support of the City of Paris and be eligible for the Paris Innovation Amorçage (PIA)** grant (up to €30,000), provided that your offices are in one of our incubators.
**Paris Innovation Amorçage (PIA) is aimed at young innovative companies wishing to apply for public funding for innovation under the Bpifrance and City of Paris agreement. The aid concerns all companies from Paris&Co with a highly innovative project.
TAKE-OFF OFFER (1 TO 2 YEARS)
Are you a more developed startup? Are you looking to accelerate your development and conquer new markets?
All this in the House of Esports in the 20th district of Paris which is adapted to the development of your company, encourages emulation and opportunities to meet other entrepreneurs, the platform's partners and key stakeholders of the esports industry.
I'M NOT FROM PARIS, CAN I JOIN LEVEL 256?
Esports knows no boundaries, thus we support projects from all over France, as well as foreign companies wishing to set up in France or in Europe. Since the launch of Level 256 in 2018, we have helped and supported more than 40 national and international projects in their development.
The “Take Off” incubation program will be "Hors Mur" (literally outside our walls) with no physical presence but regular face-to-face or remote meetings to be as close as possible to your development issues.